A multiplayer Android game created using Unity (C#) and the Google Play Games Services SDK. Players use their Android device’s GPS sensor to locate and capture geographical locations, they are awarded points for every capture and receive point bonuses for how long they have remained the owner of a location. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
It utilizes Google Play Services to allow players to create there own game lobbies for themselves and up to 7 friends. The lobby host can set rules such as the active locations, game length and the game type. Player statistics such as wins and total points of all time are stored and tracked on leader boards through the Google Play Services. Players are also able to work towards achievements which they can also compare with there friends.
- Online multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- Play with your Google+ connections.
- In game messaging system.
- Ability to save your own GPS locations for use in game.
- Multiple gamemodes such as race and domination.
- Leaderboards and Achievements.
Send a message to the official capture twitter if you would like beta access!